Finding the Perfect Wedding Venue
- Our Favorite Venue is the one in your backyard. If your home isn’t big enough, then take a look at VRBO or Airbnb and rent a house. The house can also be used as a honeymoon night suite for the bride and groom. The money you save on a venue and hotel reservations can be used toward a few rentals and menu upgrades. We have our own Rental Coordinator who can do a site visit or a Google Earth Search to map out the dimensions of the backyard.
- Heritage Square is a romantic setting for your wedding. The Rosson House Museum is a magnificent two-story Queen Anne-Eastlake brick home. A spindled moon gate arch frames the wrap-around front porch. Rich red glass transom in the front rooms cast a magical aura. An opulent staircase descends to a parquet floor in the entryway, making this an ideal spot for a small intimate affair. Brick walkways line emerald green manicured lawns under a canopy of seasonally colorful shade trees and lead to the Lath House Pavilion.
- Whether you are planning a quaint intimate or grand-scale wedding Chateau Luxe is a dream-come true!
- Beautiful outdoor space with mountain and city views perfect for an outdoor ceremony. Elegant indoor ballroom space featuring their Valentino Ceremony Suite. Changing rooms for both the bride and the groom are available.
Chateau Luxe does have their own Chef but they have recently decided to allow in outside caterers like Fat Freddy’s.
- Located in the heart of Downtown Phoenix, The Ice House is a unique venue with an industrial spark. Constructed in 1910, the building was first known as the Constable Ice Storage building, hence the name. The building is broken up into several warehouse-sized rooms, made of reinforced concrete. The temple front entrance, known as the Cathedral Room, is part of the original structure. This venue is intended to be a blank canvas so you can create your own vision.
- The Landmark is on the National Register of Historical Places. While preserving the original architectural details, the property has been fully restored and thoughtfully designed to host intimate weddings and private events.
This venue welcomes outside vendors for food and alcohol with no hidden fees.
- Legacy Golf Club is a unique wedding venue located in Phoenix, Arizona. This venue has views of South Mountain and includes a rustic feel with multiple spaces for your ceremony and reception. Legacy Golf Club sits on over 75,000 acres of land belonging to the Dwight B. Heart estate. They have multiple venues for ceremonies and receptions, and they also have overnight lodging accommodations for your guests. With a selection of different venues, they appeal to all tastes and styles.
- Whispering Tree Ranch sits nestled between South Mountain and Estrella Mountain. A vintage wedding venue unlike any other, a serene oasis in the sun-drenched desert of Arizona that is both rustic and classy. A favorite place of many native birds, the ceremony area encompasses a lush green grass field, and also provides an intimate setting for you and your guests. The reception area holds a large patio constructed of antique brick pavers. Keeping with the vintage theme, the luminous bistro lights showcase the 1930’s ranch farmhouse
With its classical architectural lines, warm and inviting spaces and picturesque lakeside setting, Val Vista Lakes is a wonderful choice for your wedding. Inside their ballroom the view is stunning; wrapped in warm wood and Italian marble tile, it is defined by striking Tuscan design and plentiful windows. Just outside, the vistas are breathtaking, featuring a series of interlocking lakes, a sandy beach lagoon, gorgeous waterfalls and tropical greenery.
When you choose Val Vista Lakes for your special event, you’re choosing style: simple elegance, lakeside splendor, and distinctly personalized service.
- Tre Bella is a stylish and affordable wedding venue located in the heart of historic downtown Mesa. With five sophisticated event spaces, they can accommodate an intimate gathering of 25 or an elaborate event for 225 guests.
- It has a unique and cool downtown urban vibe. The buildings are over 100 years old; their reception hall features original hardwood floors and exposed brick walls, providing a charming and romantic atmosphere for your wedding.
- The Shenandoah Mill is an authentic grist mill from Virginia. The main hall is rustic and elegant and outside there are lush greenery and large areas of grass. There are tall trees to insure your privacy and a unique romantic garden arbor for your outside ceremony.
- Portico offers a beautiful garden setting for weddings with romance and style. Ceremonies are set among fully mature citrus trees, a sparkling pool and lush greenery. Receptions are held in the spacious, covered pavilion with an amazing inlaid dance floor.
The Portico allows you to get your food from an outside caterer like Fat Freddy’s but they have their own service staff, banquet equipment, etc. So be sure to ask about our Drop-Off Service for this venue.